Monday, April 13, 2009

The Devil Works for Hallmark

I'd like to thank my dad for reminding me it's been 24 days (magic #) since my last blog. So I have an update on that day which happens to be Easter Sunday (or as my girlfriend likes to call it "Bunny Day"). Note: this may get offensive at the end

I don't get this holiday. I don't understand the bunny. I don't understand the eggs. And no Dan, bunnies don't lay eggs!!! But that's all hallmark bs to sell more than they deserve to. And on that note... I'm starting to hate Hallmark. Cards now cost $6 and they are just g-d awful. I feel compelled when I'm giving cards to my parents, ladyfriend, brother for whatever occasion that I have to apologize for "it's a shitty card season again" Did they lose all their talent and decide to hold us hostage at the register? Sure feels like it, there has to be a better way...

So to tie in 24 and Easter, courtesy of Jack Bauer Facts:

" Jesus died and rose from the dead in 3 days. It took Jack Bauer 10 minutes. And he's done it twice. "

Just finished watching Season 2 of 24, and it's awesome. That show is so addicting watching on DVD, I just want more. Season 3 is on its way soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment