Monday, November 30, 2009

Women are (the ones) from Mars

In my version of hell week: 2 Marketing Strategy papers, presentation on our stock pitch for Financial Information Analysis, take-final for Investment Strategies, and the usual preparation for my Accounting sections on Friday. But on the bright side, we head to Vegas on Friday night for some extreme awesomeness.

Had an interesting exchange on Friday. I was down at Jess's for the holiday and we were headed to Macy's with her parents when the following took place:

Me: "So what are you getting?"
Jess: "What do you think?!"
Me: "A belt!!!" (note: i've been saying this for months [very proud of her])
Jess: "Will you stop it!"
Jess's Mom: "What?"
Jess: "He thinks that because my pants are too big that I should get a belt"
Jess's Mom: "That is the male way of approaching it"

Some things I just don't understand. Women's fashion and practicality apparently don't mix...

No comments:

Post a Comment